Monday, April 20, 2009

Another plug for Fels Naptha soap

Back on 2/22 I wrote a snipet about Fel Naptha soap for getting out stains. My sister told me about this soap. Since that time I bought a bar for less than $2.00 at the grocery store (look on the very top shelf of the detergent aisle). I have used it on so many stains and it has so far always worked great. I never am good about pretreating a stain. All of our stained clothes just go right in the laundry basket until laundry day. Before putting the stained clothes in the washer I just wet the dirty spot and rub on the fels naptha. It gets everything out including red punch stains, baby stains, and chocolate stains.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this stuff, which my mother-in-law introduced me to. Hasn't failed me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina. I found your blog this morning for the first time. Lots of great stuff here. Thanks for this fels tip. On the shopping list it goes!

    ReplyDelete